Nappy tells the story of 10 black women who chose to stop straightening their hair and "go natural."
1. Rubia- Contando Realidades (Intro)
2. Tarja Preta- Falsa Abolicao
3. Poetiza- Mesmo Assim
4. Atal- Sob Medida
5. Nana Brown- Prece
6. Expressao Verbal- Sente e Batida
7. Grazi Rillo- Mala-gra-decido
8. Miscivel- Motivacao
9. Livre Ameanca- Choro ou Risos
10. Odisseia- Celula
11. Zulu Queen Ana- Pare Pense
Determined to extend the boundaries of feminism to embrace social, political, and economic equality for all humanity, these twenty-one exciting young activists and thinkers recast the concepts of feminism to reflect their own personal experiences and beliefs.
Dangerous Designs tells the story of Asian fashion in the West, from top designers such as Ritu and Catherine Walker to the tiny back-street shops, homeworking businesses, and street fashions, where global markets collide with local and regional trends.